Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Wanderlust Kraft+

My first day of holidays for the year, no more work for 3 weeks, that means lots of creative time for me! First project was for this months Kraft+ Challenge over at Kraft+ Wanderlust, what a great challenge, i loved this one and i had the perfect picture waiting to be scrapped taken as sun set whilst flying out off Sydney headded to Canada. What an amazing trip that was!
I have used some WOW chippies on this page and left them natural colour to blen in with the page, 

5 comments:

  1. Love it!That dark map behind really sets up the whole page....love the itty bits you've added around the photo. Gorgeous take - thanks for joining us a K+ this month! Oh! And YAAAAY for holidays:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool layout! I love your colour combo with that photo & the layers of tickets. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black map is stunning... love the way you built this layout up in layers...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow what a brilliant photo. I too love that map! Thanks for joining us at K+

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing layout Tanya !! woohoo I love it, the black map and layering around the photo my favourite bits, thanks for joining us at K+

    ReplyDelete